Anglocom is a translation company specializing in high-end corporate communications in English and French. Anglocom also boasts Canada’s largest private in-house team of French-to-English translators.
Anglocom has been acquired by Traductions Serge Bélair Inc. (TRSB), one of Canada’s largest translation firms. With an in-house team of over 300 experienced professionals based in the heart of Old Montreal’s business district, TRSB is a key partner and linguistic consultant for its clients.
We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for determining and assessing client needs with respect to project feasibility, cost effectiveness and scheduling. The incumbent will also prepare estimates, negotiate agreements with clients, ensure compliance with job quotes and coordinate production activities. The incumbent will also ensure that quality service is provided to clients.
As Project Manager, your daily routine will consist in :
- Receiving translation/revision/localization requests and analyzing them.
- Determining client needs and project feasibility and profitability, and recommending suitable solutions.
- Quoting, writing and submitting estimates to clients, including deadlines, costs and other project terms and conditions.
- Defining budgets allocated to projects, scheduling project stages, preparing execution timetables, and ensuring compliance with initially stated work processes and phases.
- Assigning work to competent linguistic resources.
- Following up on assigned projects by making sure that intermediate deadlines, final deadlines and the budget are met and, where required, determining corrective measures and making sure they are applied, then communicating with clients to notify them of any changes that were made.
- On a daily basis, acting as the main resource person for clients and contributors working on projects, including in terms of solving problems related to projects or brought up by clients or stakeholders.
- Making sure clients are satisfied and helping build client loyalty.
- Participating in the various production and management meetings.
- Invoicing projects.
You will be working under the supervision of an assistant account manager, who will oversee your progress within the team and in your profession.
This position may be ideal for you if you :
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in translation or in a related field.
- Have at least five years’ experience in translation project management.
- Are bilingual in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Enjoy working with a team and exceeding expectations.
- Are familiar with layout, computer graphics and graphic design.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Are conscientious about the quality of your work.
- Have a proven talent for communication and negotiation.
- Are familiar with advanced translation-assistance tools.
- Are able to handle tight deadlines.
- Are flexible and available.
- Are enthusiastic about meeting challenges and show a clear willingness to work on your continued improvement.
Anglocom offers a work environment with a human dimension, excellent conditions, the opportunity to measure up to sizeable, varied and educational challenges, and opportunities for advancement in a friendly environment.
If you would like to apply, please complete this form and attach the following documents :
Cover letter (optional)